Coalition for Nigeria Movement is a social economic movement where youth and women interest and power will be appreciated _Obasanjo


Obasanjo had reinstated that he doesn't have any particular candidate for the 2019 election.
 He said this when a youth group from Delta State led a governorship aspirant, Frank Ufuoma Esanubi, to pay him a courtesy visit at his library in Ogun state. Obasanjo also assured Nigerian that Coalition for Nigeria Movement is a socio-economic movement where youth and women, especially, will be given opportunity to appreciate their interests and power. Obasanjo also emphasises that his letter to President Muhammadu Buhari was not to belittle the positon or embarrass him but to offer advice.

In his words : “In the year 2015, I said I no longer participate in partisan politics. And I still stand by my decision. Everybody, irrespective of his or her political affiliation is free to come here for advice, I will gladly do that. I have no candidate, whatsoever, for any political office. I just believe that things must be done differently in Nigeria to get different result. “If you study our transitions since the colonial era, they have all taken place without taking the people of the grassroots into consideration.

 So, CNM is about the people at the grassroots. It is a socio-economic movement where youth and women, especially, will be given opportunity to appreciate their interests and power. Unlike before, I believe we must put the horse before the cart. “If the system and the platform sync, I believe Nigeria will get there. And like I said, the moment the Coalition gets involved in candidate sponsoring or participates in partisan politics, I will opt out of it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police officer cought wife with his colleague

The South African Jazz music Legend Hugh Masekela is Dead

Former president olusegu Obasanjo bags P.H.D on Christian Theology